At Andalem, we have a fundamental conviction that it is by collaborating on a global scale that we can overcome our challenges as one global community. We cultivated a ecosystem approach to deploy global transformative technologies and a digital mindset to create leapfrog opportunities for Africa.
Our strategic public/private partnerships and our vast network enables us to establish multi-stakeholder consortium projects that fast track sustainable solutions to the communities we are serving.
Development Project Management
- Establishing governance standards,
- Creating project management charter and communications plan,
- Partner identification,
- Identifying resource needs and performance measures,
- Defining the right amount of deliverable and review processes.
Project Proposal Preparation
- Market research (technology, competitor and regulatory intelligence; potential market and positioning)
- Contract Management and Consortium Building
- Technological Expertise and Transformative potential
- Socio-economic and Impact Analysis
Project Cycle Management
- Project Planning , Functional Specification, Execution and Control
- Risk Management
- Timely Reporting and Project Meetings (Kick off, Steering Committee, Status and Progress Reports